ABP Club
 
Mirka
Home|News|Join the Club|Publications|Industry Diary|Classifieds|FAQs|Contact

ABP Club Bodyshop Industry News

 

 


ABP Club Find a Professional Bodyshop Find a Bodyshop  ABP Club Twitter Feed Twitter Feed  UK Auto Body Professionals Network LinkedIn Group LinkedIn  British Bodyshop AwardsBritish Bodyshop Awards

ABP ABP ABP

Join the ABP Club

 

Advantage Ins Co (underwriter for Hastings) - ceo Steve Hazzard retires; Steve Mumford promoted to MD

Instant Access to UK Bodyshop News with your credit cardAdvantage is a Gibraltar based insurer set up in 2002 which primarily underwrites private car insurance which represents approximately 90% of its overall business, with the remaining 10% covering moto.....

Publication date: 30/9/2021 20:19

To read the full story:

Members: Click here

Non-members: Click here to join the ABP Club

Instant Access to UK Bodyshop News with your credit card

Back to Bodyshop News headlines

Bookmark and Share
ABP